Tuesday 30 July 2013

Avon Haul


My Avon haul arrived a couple of days ago. Whilst I have yet to actually use anything I thought I would tell you what I got. I got most things from the sale section I think so the total of all this is just over £10. 

Avon Naturals Daily Refreshing Hair Mask
200 ml bottle. In Cherry Blossom. For all hair types. Retailing at the moment for £1.25. Smells really lovely. Looking forward to trying it.

Smells OK. I think foot items do smell stronger in general anyway. I have a Body Shop one to finish before I will start this one. This was £3.15.

Avon Speed Dry+ Nail Enamel
12ml bottle. Mine is in shade "Rose Amour." Very pretty duskyish pink colour with a shimmer. Claims to dry in 30 seconds. I will put that to the test & let you know because as someone who has children & zero patience this would be brilliant if it does this!
Currently retailing at £3. It is usually £6 so thought it worth trying whilst down in price. 

Avon Nail Experts Peeling & Brittleness Solver
I'm hoping this does what it says on the tin. Not sure if it is my medication doing it or just the humidity but I really am suffering with peeling nails. I have never done before & as I only started my new meds in December 2012 it is a possibility. So hoping this can make them look better. This is £3. Again it was a sale item. 

Then of course I got the latest catalogue to peruse. I am desperate to behave because with my project pan thing starting I need to stop with the buying!!! I'll look at it through half closed eyes.

So, let me know if any of you have tried some of these & your thoughts on them. 

Thanks for reading. 

Amanda 
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment