Friday 9 August 2013

Nail Of The Day & Mini Review

 
MUA Fairy Dust in Wings
Barry M 3 in 1 basecoat, top coat & nail hardener

I actually really like this new polish I got from MUA. I wasn't sure if I would but figured at just £1.25 it was worth the risk & no hardship if i didn't like it.
It went on really nicely considering I hated holding the lid to apply as it is quite bulky & I thought i was going to have an awful time with it. It is meant to be 1 coat & this is what I have here. I think a 2nd would have been better, but I know this for next time.
It is also passing the "mummy test" as I call it because I have had this on for around 20 hours & despite doing some chores , showering etc there are as yet no chips... this really is a record for me! 
Oh & it sparkles. What more does a girl want? 

Thank you for reading
Amanda 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment