Tuesday 27 August 2013

Product Empties | Part 3 | Everything else

So here we have the final installment of my product empties. This is everything else so includes skin care & miscellaneous stuff.



Photo 1- back row

Boots Conditioning Nail Polish Remover - I don't think as these sort of things go there is much between them really. I do like this one though & at the price it is always worth buying again. Removed most nail polishes with ease , mainly being the glittery ones that took a little more effort. Yes to buying again when I have used up my current one.

Strictly Professional Cosmetic Brush Cleaner - I get this from Amazon but you can get from eBay too & probably other place as well. Quite pleased with it. I have already got another started as I think it does a good job of spot cleaning my brushes which I do each use so that I don't have to deep clean more. Thumbs up from me definitely.

Caudalie Make-Up Remover Cleansing Water - A 50ml bottle I got in a gift set. Smells divine with a subtle aroma of Organic grape water & Camomile. I used this for removing my eye make-up only. It did a fab job & I will buy this again once I have used my latest eye make-up remover.

front row

Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture for eyes - this was a 3.5 ml sample I got with a beauty box. I don't have much to say about it. I don't think it did anything for me personally. Certainly not enough for me to rush out & buy the full size at £57!!

Olay Anti-Wrinkle Firm & Lift Day Cream - has spf of 15. given to me by a friend who did not get on with. I used to use Olay all the time but stopped a few years ago as I fell in love with the Clinique range instead. I don't think this did much at all. I used it up as i did not want to throw it away. Would not bother buying again as I think there are so much better ones out there.

Clinique All About Eyes-  I LOVE THIS!!! I have repurchased in the past as I think it is fantastic. I have just used up this last sample pot I had so this is on my list after I have used up the eye cream I am using right now. 10/10!!!

Now for photo 2

Cotton pads. A mixture from Lidl & Superdrug. I have been buying the microfibre ones from Lidl for ages. At just 89p ( I think) for a pack of 120 they really are not bad at all. I go through a ton of cotton wool products so tbh the cheaper the better. 

Montagne Jeunesse Face Masks - These can be bought from most drugstores I think these days. 99p each or less In a deal. I use a lot of these. Both of these had really nice scent to them. Did not like the Blemish Mud one though as I don't think it did anything. The Strawberry Souffle one though not only made me want to eat it ( I didn't in case you wondered) but my face felt gorgeous for ages afterwards! 

Mineral Flowers Hand Cream - I got this sample with an order. I didn't like it at all. It had a really old fashioned scent to it. Thankfully I only use hand cream at night so I used it up over about 2 weeks just to get rid of it. It is a shame as it did sink in nicely but I just couldn't not take the smell. 

So that is my empties done for the time being. I hope you have enjoyed reading these blog posts. Don't forget this is my opinion only& that you may not agree with me. Let me know if you have used any of these products & your thoughts on them too.

Bye for now
Amanda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment