Thursday 29 August 2013

Small Haul | Clinique | Lush | & an Estee Lauder Freebie

Bad photos I am afraid but light was fading & I was keen to get this post written up. I went shopping on Saturday with hubby & here is what I bought.

Clinique - Boots had their bonus time on. It has finished there now but it was supposed to stop on 17th August I believe but they were still doing it on Saturday 24th so worth checking if they still have some. Check out your local John Lewis though because theirs runs until 8th September.

My 2 item i bought were:-

Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Correction Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - I have this in medium. I was matched to mine & came away with a small sample pot a while ago but have only just got the money together to actually buy a full tube. 

Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion+ - 50 ml tube. I have not used it since they changed the formula. I love it usually so I am interested to see the difference if there is any. 

Check out the Facebook page HERE for a better photo of what was included in the free gift. I love the double ended lip gloss & mascara. How fantastic for a bag on a night out. I can't wait to try out the nail polish. I have another pot of my eye cream ( love it,) probably won't use the jar of Moisture Surge.

Next stop was LUSH - 

I was not meant to be buying anymore shower gels for the time being but I do like this one & I don't get to LUSH shops very often so bought it whilst I was there. 

Dirty Springwash shower gel. I got the 250ml although I do think maybe next time I should keep the bottle & buy the bigger size to pour into it. I love this though. When I 1st bought it I was unsure but it has a fragrance that always grew on me very quickly. Subtle but lasts for ages. 

Lip Scrub - I got a new pot of the Mint Julip as my other one is almost gone now & then as I have yet to try it I picked up the Bubblegum one as well.

Lastly I also went to the Estee Lauder  in Boots as I had a voucher from my advantage card for a free sample of the 

Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in Black (01)It's a 2.8ml sample & I love this size as they are always perfect to go away with. 

So very pleased indeed with my little haul. Thank you for taking the time to read it. Let me know if you have used any of these things & your thoughts on them. 

Amanda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment