Wednesday 30 October 2013

Garden Centre Haul

Sorry for lack of Wishlist this week. The kids being home seems to have turned my brain to mush again so wishlist will hopefully be back next Wednesday.

Instead today I will show you a small haul from the garden centre when Rob & I snatched a few hours to ourselves at the weekend.

  Everyone needs a Gingerbread (wo)man in their life right? 



The Mulled Wine diffuser was half price so that will be fantastic go have out over Xmas. The bath bomb looks a bit like a Xmas pudding.  The scent reminds me of sweets though but I can't think which ones. Looking forward trying it out soon.

I did not need a 2014 calender as already have a Family organiser one that I bought a few weeks ago. I couldn't resist this Guinea Pig one though.


Are you buying things for Xmas decorating? Do you have favourites scents for Xmas? 

Thanks for reading
Amanda x




No comments:

Post a Comment