Friday 4 October 2013

Product Empties #2

I was a lot quicker filling up the empties bag than I thought I would be. Lets begin :-).




1 - Batiste in Tropical.
We already know I adore this & go through tons of it so I won't bore you with a review again. You can buy at Boots, Superdrug etc. Look out for deals as I think it is expensive at full price.

2 - Dove Go Fresh in Grapefruit & Lemongrass. Yes I like this. Scent is nice & lasts for ages. Would & have bought this again. 

3 - Green & Spring relaxing shampoo. I don't like it. A mix of lavender, comfrey & rosemary. I am not huge on herbal scented things & this was no different. I didn't feel like it did anything for my hair particularly either. This was a sample from a beauty box so I just got it used up quickly. 

4 - L'oreal 3 in 1 Purifying Miceller Solution. Is there anyone in the beauty world who has not tried this? I got to be honest I don't think these cleansing waters do much for me. I am trying to like them but I find them all a bit drying & I have tried several. But if you love cleansing waters & you don't want to pay Bioderma prices then this could be for you. 

5 - Clinique Anti -Blemish Solution Cleansing Moisturiser. Hmm, can't say I enjoyed this too much. I bought off of someone on a Facebook selling group along with the coordinating toner so I paid less than I would have in store making the fact I don't like this a little easier. I used it up though as I was not sure otherwise who to pass it on to. I have to be honest & say actually I don't think they sell it anymore as I cannot even see it on eBay!!!! 

6- Clinique rinse off foaming cleanser. A travel size tube from a bonus bag I really love this. This is the 2nd tube I have used. It cleans my face so well ready for the rest of my skin care. Love it & thankfully have another ready for using when I have used up a few other brands that I have.

7 - Carole Franck Moisturiser - Another item from a beauty box. I think this is really expensive to buy a full size & for this reason I am glad it wasn't holy grail stuff. I hated the packaging. I don't know if the full size comes in the same but I thought this was terrible. It wasn't horrible on my skin but there are definately cheaper brands for me that do a better job. I can't find it in stock anywhere either. It came with a Birchbox though if you wanted to start your own search there.

8- Elemis Daily Moisturiser. Free with a magazine just before I went on holiday in May so a handy size  take with me. I did not like. Another herbal scented item going. I can't say it did anything special so I am glad it was a free gift only.

9 - Estee Lauder Anti Aging Eye balm - it was just a small one off sachet so I have absolutely nothing to say about it. 

10 - LUSH Mint Julip lip scrub. Another item that we know I adore & have already bought another of. I think these scrubs are amazing. I can really feel the work it has done after applying. They smell amazing.


11 -Clarins BB cream in Medium. Another small sample sachet so again I can't say too much after just 1 application. The colour seemed to be OK but unless I can try it a few more times I cannot comment.

12 - Rimmel Scandeleyes. This was the one item in my project pan from August that I did not quite use up. By mid September though it had dried enough for me to decide it was time to bin it. In the beginning I did not like it but it is almost as if the more I used it the better the brush was at putting the product on my lashes. I won't be buying another simply because I have about 7 back ups of other brands. Buy One Get 2nd One Half Price at Boots right now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This last photo contains items that are not actually empty but that are still going in the bin.


Elizabeth Arden Primer - I was not impressed with this. It was too greasy on applying & felt like it for the rest of the time I was wearing make-up in the day. I was going to use it up though as it cost me a lot to just bun. However, suddenly the pump just stopped working. I was able to fix it one but then it just did not want to know. So in the bin it has gone.

Ginvera Green Tea Exfoliating Marvel Gel - Came in a sample tube in a beauty box. hated it. Did not like the feel of it on applying & didn't think my skin felt any better afterwards either. I probably used about half so I don't feel too bad about throwing it away!

Well that is all of it again for a while ( I hope.) Thank you for reading. I would be interested to hear your views on any of these products.

Thanks Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment