Tuesday 1 October 2013

September 2013 | Beauty Faves

September is now over. If you stuck with me through the photo a day then THANK YOU & WELL DONE!!!  I enjoyed doing it even if some days were a lot harder than others. 

So October then brings us back to normal posts.

I am starting it off with a Beauty faves for September. The make-up included has been my go to for the WHOLE OF SEPTEMBER so whilst i did not do a project pan this month I certainly kept up with using the same things on a daily basis. I may use different things for October so i don't get too bored but I am so loving these make-up items right now too.



It will probably be no surprise to see Batiste here. We know how much I love it & how much of it I use. I am constantly looking out for it in places where it is on offer as it is my ultimate go to dry shampoo but is a tad expensive when it is full price. Luckily a shop somewhere has a deal going on with which I take advantage.

BODY SHOP. Body Mist in Moringa - I love this scent. Don't ask me to describe it as I am next to useless at that. I can say it I find it a nice subtle scent. To begin with I didn't think it stayed with long in the day but actually on a few more applications it does, it is just a nice subtle fragrance. 

BOURJOIS. Healthy Balance Compact Powder - In shade 52 ( Dark Beige) I am in love with this product. I have hit pan on this one & that is my 2nd this year. Definitely my holy grail as far as powder foundation goes. I have another in the wings waiting as I sometimes find it hard to find this particular shade & we cannot have that!!!

MAX FACTOR. Clump Defy Waterproof mascara - I have mine in Black. I wasn't sure when I opened this & saw the brush. Looked a little too small to be of any use. However, I have used no other mascara this month because it is amazing. The brush is actually really nice & makes the product go on so evenly. It is also what is says on the tin & waterproof!

MUA. Shimmer Kiss Bronzer (Bronzed Shimmer Kisses) - I use this to highlight just below my eyes & the top of my cheeks. I adore this. It lasts quite a while , which we all know I like because I don't have time to keep re-applying make-up in my day. With MUA not costing much anyway this is a snap in the sale at just £1.50 at the moment ( usual price is only £3.) 

CLINIQUE. Blusher - In shade 114, Iced Lotus. Gorgeous. It is such a pretty pink shade & I have not tired of this being the blush I have gone too for the whole of this month. I may need something a bit darker now the days are getting more autumnal but i'm holding out for now!

Thanks for reading this far. As always let me know your beauty favourites & If you have tried any of these products mentioned. I will be a long in a couple of days with my non beauty faves as well.

Amanda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment