Tuesday 12 November 2013

Clinique Haul

Did a small Clinique haul this weekend as I wanted to get myself some All About Eyes cream as not sure when I will be getting to my nearest stockist.

As well as the eye cream I bought the Superbalm Lip Treatment. I have not tried this one before so thought I would see how I go ( plus it was little cheaper than the all about lips I had previously.)

The rest is all samples sent to me. I have a tube & a sachet of the moisture surge over night mask, a small tube of the 7 day scrub ( have tried this before , it was OK ) & a sachet of firming cream. I am not sure what 1 little sachet is meant to say to you because this is probably only a couple of uses worth & usually most items take a couple of weeks to have any effect. Still this is why it is a free sample & so thus I will use it anyway. 


Thanks as always for reading.

Back tomorrow with a post of Christmas gifts under £10. 

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment