Monday 11 November 2013

My 1st Graze Box

I have been wanting to try the Graze Box for a long time. I am sure mainly it is because I feel like I am missing out on something. Rob thinks they look a total waste of money. However when I was given the ticket for a free one by WH Smith last weekend I finally decided the time was right to try it out. After all you can cancel at any time & as this one was free to try I have not actually lost anything other than a small amount of time registering online.

Today it turned up & I was pleasantly surprised. I will definitely eat 3 out of the 4. I suspect Rob will enjoy the 4th one anyway if I decide he can have it though!! I shall probably keep it going for a couple of weeks now anyway ( I get the 5th one free too) & if I am not so impressed stop it I will.




Thanks for reading
Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment