Friday 1 November 2013

October 2013 | Beauty Favourites

Quite a small beauty favourites this month. I have kept using most of the things I used last month so only some things have been switched out for new items. 

Estee Lauder "Bronze Goddess." 100 ml/ 3.4 fl oz. A summer time special so I have only been able to find it on eBay right now.
This perfume reminds me a little of Kenzo's Poppy personally. Really lovely & I hope I don't run out too soon as I have used it most days in October!!

Clarins Extra Firming Neck Anti-Wrinkle Rejuvenating Cream. I love this. The scent is a classic Clarins ones. I love popping this on before bed because the scent is really soothing. The cream sinks in really quickly too. I have only used it for roughly 3 weeks so not able to say how much it is actually doing in what it should but so far I have been impressed.Only downer though is the lid does not like to go back on very well. Not sure if it is me being cack handed or a design fault though. Luckily I have kept the tab that sits on top of the bottle so it is helping to keep the jar from drying out .

Bourjois Delice De Poudre Bronzing Powder. have only used this for 3 days so technically it has not been used much in October but include it I will. I really like this. It seems to last for a long time without the need to top up. Some people say it smells like Chocolate but I am not convinced. It is pleasant though. Currently 3 for 3 on make-up in Superdrug so may be worth popping along there. 

Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara. A 40g sample size. I love this. I would definitely buy the full size if I did not have a drawer full of other mascaras as it is fantastic. I was unsure about the big brush but actually it is fine & makes my lashes look fab.

Thanks for reading this months beauty favourites. I will be along soon with my non beauty faves too.

Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment