Sunday 3 November 2013

October 2013 | Random Favourites

Hi guys. I don't have too many random favourites either this month. But have found some to make a small post with. 

Royal Horticultural Society | Wax Lyrical | Fig & Plum candle. I can't find a link for this online but I got mine in my local branch of Waitrose. I love this. I am not a huge fan of citrus type scents for my candles so loved coming across this one. Sweet but not over powering at all.

My last 2 favourites ( I told you it was going to be a short one) are 2 You Tubers who I would like to share with you.

Thewittfamily - I adore watching Clare & her lovely little family. She shares some amazing recipes ( I am ALWAYS hungry after watching any of here vlogs containing food!) & I could what her vlogs for hours.

Sophclare30989 - Very similar to Clare. Everyday vlogs filled with family time, recipes & so much more.

Both ladies are really lovely down to earth people who are just so easy to watch. When you are nosy like I am vlogs are perfect!! lol.

Thanks for reading.
Amanda x


No comments:

Post a Comment