Saturday 28 December 2013

Mini The Body Shop Haul

I really love most things "The Body Shop" sell but don't actually buy anything very often. With an email to with an offer of £15 off when you spend over £30 though I am afraid as usual my willpower escaped me. But as this little lot cost me just £16.50 including free postage then I feel not quite as guilty as I should ... plus it was with a blessing from hubby anyway!!! 
What I bought is listed below the photos. there is a lot of shower gel ... you can never have enough surely?

 

Starting from the 2nd photo down:-

Cranberry Joy shower gel 250ml. Usually £4.
Pink Grapefruit shower gel 750ml. Usually £12.

Moringa shower gel 250ml. Usually £4.
Moringa EDT spray 30ml. Usually £8.50

( I like the Moringa range very much as you may have seen in some previous empties or favourites posts.)

Lastly ...
peppermint foot lotion 60ml. Usually £3.

I am off in a while to take a shower & I think as it is the festive season I will trying out the Cranberry shower gel!

Thank you for reading
Amanda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment