Saturday 1 February 2014

January 2014 Project Pan - The Result

Please read my original January Project Pan post & then my mid month update can be found by HERE

I'll be honest & say that I think I sucked at this project pan!

With only a couple of items used up to the mid month point including 1 item that broke on me anyway it really was a poor show.

I have just one more item to add to the empties for it. There was not much of this left anyway so it really was too easy for me to finish it up. 


I am not sure why this PP failed so badly. Maybe too soon after Xmas & thus lots of new goodies I was eager to try. Also I think with things like lipsticks & blushers included it was just a wee bit ambitious on my time scale.

I would like to have another go. I think this time I would like to do it over a longer period of time. Say for 3 months. Updates on a monthly basis. 

It would not be yet though as I am enjoying switching things around too much right now. maybe nearer Easter time I can have another look into doing it.

How did you get on with your own pp. Did you do it over a longer period of time? Or did you not really set a time scale? Do tell me as always interested in hearing your stories. 

Thanks for reading
Amanda xx


No comments:

Post a Comment