Wednesday 5 February 2014

Wednesday Wishlist | Valentine Special


It is coming up to that time of year again. Men cowering at the thought of having to get that just right present for their other half for the most romantic day of the year. I don't in all honesty buy into it anyway. Personally for me Rob shows his love in other ways every day. He has had to look after me & the children many times over the years when my Crohns has been really bad & that will always win over a box of chocolates. That aside though I have come across some things that i would not complain about receiving on Valentine's Days!







WAITROSE | DIDIER'S PATISSERIE 7 BOX MACAROONS. £6.80.  ACCESSORIZE | POLKA DOT BACK BOW CLOCHE. £19. BOOTS | TWO FACED SWEETHEART BLUSH. £24. JOHN LEWIS | TAITTINGER  HOLLOGRAPHIC ROSE CHAMPAGNE GIFT BOX. £45 FOR 75CL. LA SENZA | PUSH UP BRA BEYOND SEXY £35 & MATCHING THONG. £10. JOHN LEWIS | JOHN LEWIS TOTE CANVAS BAG. £4.50. JOHN LEWIS | LOVE HEARTS COOKIE CUTTER SET. £8. ALEXANDER HOUSE | AFTERNOON TEA/ SPA DAYS / SPA WEEKENDS & MORE . PRICES FROM £45. DEBENHAMS | GUESS SILVER CUT OUT NECKLACE. £45. NEXT | JUST PINK EDP 75ML. £12. BOOTS | SANCTUARY BATHTIME BLISS. £18.

So that is it for another month. There are so many more things out there but these are just a few of my favourite things I saw in my searches!

Thanks for reading
Amanda x



No comments:

Post a Comment