Friday 14 February 2014

What I Got For Valentine's Day 2014 || NARS || B&B

I actually got my Valentines gifts on our recent expedition to London in Space NK. My argument to getting my own way was that anything Rob bought me that day could be classed as my Valentines gift plus would cover Mothers day too which in the UK comes up on March 30th.



I had originally gone in to check out the Laura Mercier Pressed Bronzing Powder. The lovely sales girl though directed me to her stand at the Nars counter & recommended Nars bronzer in Laguna instead.She thought the Nars one might make my complexion as orange & it is really lovely. At times when I apply it I have to look twice to check that it is actually applied but it is perfect for me as I am not very confident with my bronzer application so whilst I wear it most days I am always worried it may look way too much. This allows me to do it just right. A quick demo ensued along with her giving me demos on the Nars Creamy Concealer ( mine is in Light 3 || Honey,) as well as the Brow Perfector pencil in Caucase. This last item was a perfect match for my eyebrows. I rarely do my brows as I struggle to find ones that suit me so I was beyond ecstatic to finally find one just for me!
Along with my items she also gave me a sample of the Nars light Optimizing Primer for which you can go & see my mini review here.

Lastly I grabbed a tube of Bumble & Bumble Creme De Coco Tropical Riche Masque ( a review will come when I have a chance to use it.) 

Thank you for reading
As always links to your own Valentines present / hauls / etc whether it is a blog post or YT video.

Amanda xx


No comments:

Post a Comment