Tuesday 25 February 2014

Whimsical or Fantastical Wish


My question today then is ...

If you had one whimsical or fantastical wish , then what would it be?




For my own answer I am not sure this would come as any surprise really & well... scroll down & see 
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Yes! I want to go for a trip on the Tardis. Travelling with the Doctor would be my ultimate bucket list entry if such a thing were possible!
The places he would take me & the trouble we would get into no doubt sounds to me like the best day out ever! Although knowing my luck i'd be struck down by a Dalek within moments...!

My Doctor if you are curious about that would be any of them. Whilst I admit that Ten is MY
 doctor ( & I am saying this being an older Whovian too before anyone likes to say otherwise) I think a trip with any one of the 11 ( OK 12 then although at this stage I could not say whether the 12th is my cup of tea or not) would be the most amazing experience ever. 

Hopefully we would come across Captain Jack within our travels too because I think that might be an experience & half too! haha

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment