Friday 7 March 2014

Beauty Product Empties 7 || Full Sized Products

I think I am really shocking myself with how much I am using things up. In the midst of my 100 day spending ban though it does mean I am doing a good job of not spending anything on things I don't need! This is Empties 7!! It will be done in 2 parts again though as it is just too many things to put inot one post. I maybe need to swallow my nerves & just film these on a video but I can't quite bring myself to do so yet. Maybe one day .... for now part 1 is bringing you all the full sized items & then tomorrow will be the samples again as I really am plowing through my many sample items too.











Batiste Dry Shampoo || Mine as always in the tropical scent. It will always be a staple in this gals stash!!

Garnier Pure Active Daily Energizing Gel Wash - Anything with a pink grapefruit scent is always going to lure me in. Luckily not only did this smell lovely but it actually did a nice job too. My face always felt so smooth after each use that it was  a pleasure to wash my face even on those days I would rather have stayed under the duvet for a bit longer ( everyday then! lol.) 

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion || Meh! Not sure I liked this a great deal. Mainly as I don't think it was quite right for my skin. I used it up though & just won't bother with it again.

Clarins Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover || LOVED THIS!!! Smells beautiful. Takes eye make-up so easily including those hard to remove mascaras. I do have another to use when I have used up a couple of others as I decided to treat myself because my spending ban begun.

LUSH Mmmelting Marshmellow Bath Melt || I use a lot of the LUSH bath bombs etc but I always forget to save the wrappers & thus do not usually have them to share with you. You won't like this if you hate sweet scents. I adored this. I felt like I was surrounded by bubblegum. I used this one when Finley was off pre-school recently as with a week almost at home I needed just one teeny tiny bath too soothe me for a few moments. This definitely hit the spot! 

The Body Shop Satsuma Hand Cleanse Gel || I spoke of my love of this recently. I could sit & smell the bottle all day long. I was very upset to get to the end of this but I have a nice hubby who bought me another just before my spending ban kicked in ( have you noticed that I got a lot of spending in BEFORE hand??!!)

Boots Time Delay Wrinkle Reduce Eye Cream || Not sure about this. I have had this before, although I think it was not anti-aging one last time. I don't know that I noticed anything different using this. I also found the tube slightly annoying. There looks like there is a lot of product left but actually there isn't & I don't like it enough to cut the tube & use every last drop. I don't think I will buy this again.

LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub || It took me a while to take to this one. I certainly do not think it works as well as the mint julip one did on me. I found with the mint one I really knew I had used as afterwards my lips would be a little bit "scrubbed" whereas with this not so much. It still seemed to leave my lips feeling quite smooth though & the taste & smell cannot be faulted ( again you won't like it if you hate the sweet scents. )

last but not least... my one make-up item

Max Factor Clump Defy Mascara ( Water Resistant) || I loved this. Whilst there is not a great deal of product I am throwing is away as there is quite a distinct smell about it now that does not seem right. I found this perfect. The brush is perfect on both top & bottom lashes & always made my lashes look fab for the day. I will buy it again one day but I have several samples of Clinique & Estee Lauder to use up 1st.

Tomorrow I will bring you my beauty sample empties.
Thanks for reading
Amanda

PS Comment if you think next time I should make it an empties video instead??!! bear in mind I will need my sons help to upload which is quite embarrassing! lol! 

No comments:

Post a Comment