Wednesday 5 March 2014

March Wishlist || Owls

Anyone who knows me , will know I have a love of all things Owls! This month then I have dedicated my wishlist to those lovely creatures. Links & prices at the end of the post.



 
 

1 - A6 OWL HARD BACKED NOTEPAD || NOT ON THE HIGH STREET £5

2- HOOTY OWL MICROWAVABLE  || AMAZON £9.49

3 - IPHONE 4 /4S PHONE CASE || EBAY £5.95

4 - MULTI PAISLEY OWL MUG || MARKS & SPENCER £6

5 - OWL WOVEN TEXTURED TABLE LAMP || DUNHELM MILL £19.99

6 - "WISE AS AN OWL" SATCHEL || LISA ANGLE HOME AT HOT ON THE HIGH STREET £ 62

7 -PINK OWL CANDLE ( ALSO AVAILABLE IN BLUE ) || AMAZON £7.40

8 - OWL DINNER PLATE || DONNA WILSON AT LIBERTY £24.95

9 - GREY HOODED OWLS TOP || NOT FOR PONIES AT NOT ON THE HIGH STREET £30

10 - SET 3 SUITCASES || SASS & BELL AT BHS £25

As we speak I have ordered the heated Owl as wanted one for ages!! Those suitcases are definitely on my radar too as I wanted something like these any way so these would be perfect!

Thank you so much for reading

Amanda x



No comments:

Post a Comment