Tuesday 11 March 2014

My Bucket List

So we all have those things that we would like to achieve etc before we die. Today I am sharing with you some of mine. I have compiled a list of 20 ( in no particular order.) 


  1. Visit New York
  2. See the Pyramids
  3. See the Northern Lights
  4. Visit Disneyland
  5. Visit Australia
  6. See an Elephant in the Wild
  7. Swim with Dolphins
  8. Visit Pompeii
  9.  Make beauty Videos in You Tube
  10. Learn a New Craft . Especially flower arranging.
  11. Go on a cruise
  12. Research my family tree
  13. Learn how to use my expensive camera properly
  14. Meet The Shuermans!!!!
  15. Go on the Orient Express
  16. See Michael Buble In concert
  17. Go on Segway
  18. Visit the Culloden Battlefields in Scotland
  19. Go to Las Vegas
  20. Own a house with grounds big enough for lots of animals

Do you have a bucket list? Share with me yours & how well you are doing achieving things on it. Who knows how well I can do with mine but time will sure tell!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment