Sunday 11 May 2014

What I Wore This Week || Up To 10/05/14

Morning all, 

Here is this weeks outfits!

Sunday was a busy day of cleaning ( again,) more shopping ( food - boo!) party dropping off & hospital visiting.
Blue Top | Not on website - BHS
Vest Top - Primark
Pink Top | Not on website - H&M
Jeans (last year purchase. This colour not on website)- M&S.
Shoes (old) - Rocket Dog
Monday brought more cleaning ( bank holiday meaning nothing there then,) cake baking ( Victoria sponge topped with butter cream & strawberries & a visit from my parents.
Top - Joules
Jeggings & Cardy (old) - H&M
Shoes (old) - Next 

Haircut & colour was the order of the day for Tuesday. I had it done ombre style ( photo taken before I went!)
Top - Banana Republic
Jeans - H&M

Wednesday was an errands kind of day.

Top - Next
Vest - Primark
Jeggings & Cardy (old)  - H&M
shoes ( old) - Next

There is nothing for Thursday as I hated what I wore. I was obviously just not inspired that day!!!

Friday is the one day Fin does not have pre-school so he stayed in his pyjamas & I totally went for chillaxing ( I won't use that word ever again I promise!)

Top - South
Trousers - Pull & Bear

Saturday was so dreary!! Its May for goodness sake!

Embroidered Folk Top - Next
Jeans - H&M

And... that's a wrap for this week folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment