Friday 9 May 2014

Wilkinson Ditsy Duvet Set || Birds

Morning all,

I have been looking out lately to change our bedding. Not the colour scheme as I very much love our teal inspired room but the bedding we have , whilst still OK was making me feel a bit bored. I did buy a nice set from Next a while ago but was not looking to spend quite as much for a 2nd set.

I wondered into the bedroom section of my local Wilkinson store & was pleasantly surprised. Not only did they have some lovely sets but I found this perfect set at just £18 for a king size duvet cover (£14 for single, double is £16) plus 2 matching pillow cases.   



It has my favourites colours in ( blue/ green) & I think the birds are so-o cute. There is the silhouette pattern on the reverse too if I wanted a change so you almost get 2 covers from the price of 1. Bargain. There is also a matching cushion which may end up having a home with me too.

Do check Wilkos out if you are looking for bedding because I think you could not go wrong by trying them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment