Friday 27 June 2014

Product Empties 11


It's that time again to do another product empties. For those who don't know what they are - I like to call them a mini review of items I have used up. I prefer these to monthly favourites as I think by finishing up a product I can give a better idea of what I thought. It is amazing how a product you love the begin with can sometimes not end so well & visa versa. 
Let's get started as there are a few here .

Original Source Pink Grapefruit - This was nice. I like pink grapefruit very much so was excited to give this a try. I do like the Original Source range , although which scents I like can be hit & miss. It always washes me well & the scent can last for ages. I would get this again when I don't have my own shower gel collection already in the cupboard to get through.

Body Shop Olive Shower Gel - I got this 60ml in a set with another 60ml bottle in a recent sale. It was nice enough, did a good job of cleaning me up. However, whilst I love the Body Shop range immensely this is in the not so keen camp. I have the other 60ml which I will use up but nah not for me!

Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish- I loved this so much , I used it up in very quick time. It smells divine & works a wonder on my body. Where some scrubs leave me feeling a little irritated for ages after, this still does it but only minor & gone within about 10 mins max. I feel like it really does the job fantastically. I would re-purchase when I need a new one ( like the shower gels I have lots of body scrubs too!)


Philip Kingsley One More Day Dry Shampoo - This came in my Birchbox. It was amazing. Did wonderful things for my hair & smelt divine. At £13.50 though for a 200ml can I don't think I will be buying it anytime soon though.

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Perfume - My favourite perfume ever. I had almost sued this when they released it again for this summer! It was one of only 2 things I bought during my 100 day ban as I was worried about running out. because I love it so much it is a smell that makes me think summer, hot weather, good times!A sensuous, sun-drenched blend of Bergamot, warm Amber, Tiare Flower and Vanilla combined with delicious creamy Coconut.

Nivea Extra Gentle Eye Make Up Remover - Definitely good enough to do the job it should. Removes all my eye make up, does not sting & none of that horrid greasiness that some can leave behind. Cheap enough too & usually on a special price somewhere to make it even better. Will repurchase soon as I only have what I am using right now & no backups.

Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack - I am going to be honest & say I thought this was a bit rubbish. Of course that is my opinion only but I really did not think it did anything for me whatsoever. For the cost of it I expected more.  

No7 Intense Day Cream - has an spf of 15 which is always good. Perfectly reasonable working cream. I think, along with the night cream I would re-purchase when funds allow as I do think they work better in tandem with each other. Not for now though!

Wilko Nail Polish Remover with Acetone - I can't find a link to it i'm afraid. It was very inexpensive though. I don't know about anyone else but as long as my remover is doing the job is should then I will pay as little as possible for it. I usually use the Boots brand one but picked this up last time. It really good. I thought a the price it was ( under £1 I am sure) that it would be a load of rubbish. You do have to work about harder if your polish contains a bit of glitter etc but really it does do a good job. I would get it again when the need arises.

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - My holy grail of the concealer world. I was without if for over a month during my ban as it ran out & I was not going to buy a new one! Mine is in Honey. It covers everything so well that I feel like my make-up looks fresh for hours. 


No comments:

Post a Comment