Thursday 17 July 2014

Beauty Product Empties #12

I'm bringing you another product empties post. There is quite a lot here again - this actually doesn't include either the 2 x Dove deodorants  or the Batiste dry shampoo either as you all must know by now how much I love both! Anyway 11 products to get through so onward...

Lush - Dirty Springwash shower gel. I think this was my 3rd bottle. I have had this size before as well as the middle sized bottle too. I love it. The minty scent is subtle but is absolutely amazing. Its lasts for hours. I don't usually both with body lotion after this as I want the fragrance to linger as much as poss. I would love another bottle but may have to resort to popping it on my birthday or Xmas list so I can use up all the other shower gels I have!  

The Body Shop - Satsuma shower gel. Another one I absolutely love. Smells exactly as it should. Another 1 to add to my Xmas list then!! I tend to use the Satsuma body butter as well as I like to use their shower gels & butters together to make the smell last even longer.

Arora Body Scrub in Pink Grapefruit. They don't actually seem to have this scent anymore. I did buy it ages ago though. I finally got round to using it. The scent was lovely , although it did not remind me much of pink grapefruit , but was a rubbish scrub! My skin did not feel very different at all but that may be because there wasn't much of an actual scrub too it.

Clinique - Liquid Facial Scrub / Mild - This was OK. Better for my skin that then oily version I usually get in goodie bags. I tended to use this in the mornings & it seemed to set my skin ready for the day ahead. I actually probably would buy the full size but I have a few face washes etc to use anyway.

Laura Mercier - Flawless Skin Face Polish. This came in a Glossybox. It smelt divine, really nice & subtly clean like. However, I didn't think it did anything a cheaper facial scrub can do. I wouldn't say no to buying it if the occasion ever arose but right now I would not.

Garnier Fresh Essentials Refreshing Cleansing Lotion. It must have taken me well over a year to use this. I generally only use this 2/3 a week. Usually the nights I can't be bothered to use a Cleansing balm. It was nice enough, the scent is lovely & as it says refreshing. Does a good job. Not sure I would buy it again as I don't generally use cleansing lotions much these days.

Origins Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturiser. - Another nice smelling product but I don't think it did much to justify spending more on a moisturiser. I wanted to try it though & that I did. 

Clinique Superbalm Lip Treatment - I liked this. I used it after using the Lush lip scrub & the 2 together did a brilliant job at keeping my lips in tip top condition. I would get this again when I have used up other lip treatments that I already have.

The Body Shop - Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue. I am already using my 2nd post &  I use this along with the Foot scrub. I've also got the foot soak on the way so that probably tells you quite a lot about this range. I have terrible hard skin on my feet ( sorry) & these are just amazing. It smells good too.

Zara - Rose Eau De Toilette. Got this in store for about £5. Really lovely. Its only a 30ml bottle & i used it up very quick. I would like another bottle & may see if they do a bigger size.

MUA BB All in One Beauty Balm. This is not actually empty but is heading into the bin. Its HORRIBLE!!! It is so greasy & does not blend in whatsoever no matter how much I try. Still, I probably got what I paid for 2. I won't make that mistake again.

What beauty empties do you have this month?
Share any blog links here ( or You Tube vids) of you latest empties.
Is there anything here you have used & loved, do you agree with me. Do you love the MUA BB cream?


No comments:

Post a Comment