Sunday 7 December 2014

Alexander House Christmas Shopping Event

I was very lucky the other day due to a very kind friend's husband who sent us for afternoon tea at Alexander House Hotel & Spa. It is set within 120 acres of the most amazing Sussex countryside. It is a fabulous Manor House & boasts many restaurants, Utopia Spa & luxury bedrooms. Great location got Gatwick & London.
My friend & I have been here many times before & this time did not disappoint at all.
A festive menu was served. We could chosen the Champagne of Mulled Wine option but were very good & just had tea & coffee.

Our Menu ...
The delicious food offerings including Turkey & Cranberry sandwiches & warm apple & sultana scones
Clotted cream, Clementine Marmalade & Mulled Wine Jam - this last was beautiful! 
I did not take any photos of our surroundings apart from this one. You get an idea on how sumptuous the hotel is.

Our other reason for visiting on this particular day was for the Christmas Shopping Event.

There was a glass of complimentary of mulled wine ( for my friend ) & orange juice ( for myself) before we entered the main room for the talks. There was a guest speaker from Temple Spa.
I thought the talk was very informative, with information on many of the products that are used within the spa as well as the products that would be on sale afterwards with 20% of everything. It was a great talk by someone who knew their stuff, loved what they were talking about but you did not have any hard sell.
You can find out more about Temple Spa here.



One of the stands within the talk room.


Just a selection of the products for sale on the evening...

Amazing packaging... I know I am not alone in loving the packaging as much as the product at times!!
1 of the products I bought on the night. Its called Ta Dah! Whats not to love about that for starters? I tested it & it not only gives a lovely subtle sparkle to your skin, it smells blooming fabulous too...with essential oils of Bois De Rose , Tagette , Sandalwood, Rose Oil & Jasmine.
The other item I bought. I love a neck cream & do love my Clarins one very much but it costs a fortune so whilst the Temple Spa Exalt Firming Neck Cream is still  pricey if you don't have the pennies to spend - I don't usually either really but the 20% on this instance was a huge help - i am really keen & interested to give this a try.

Overall , we had a fab few hours. The staff within the hotel & the event were beyond welcoming & lovely. We could not have asked for more.

Apparently it is an annual thing - see you next year then Alex House!!

Thanks for reading. See you soon
Amanda XX

PS :- I was not sponsored by anyone to write this post - all thoughts , however small are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment