Monday 15 December 2014

Favourite Bloggers - Updated Version

Back in January I did a post on my Top 5 Bloggers. This post today is a bit of an updated version. Whilst the 5 here still stand as I still avidly read their blogs , I have 5 more to share with you.

Their in no particular order because I can never wait to catch up with any of them in my blog hopping sessions.

But we must start someone so...

Does My Bum Look 40 In This - Kat's way of writing her posts can make for a side-splitting laugh minute. A beauty blogger who always looks amazingly turned out but is also so down to earth too. Do check her out if you haven't done so already.

Dorothy Camper - Lynne's blog is a relatively new one & I love it. Her blog is a mix of fashion , cooking & pics of her gorgeous pup. I constantly want to steal her style & her weekly round up posts on Sunday show off the amazing food ever.

Brummy Mummy Of 2 - Another hilarious blogger. Absolutely relatable posts about  parenting as well as many posts on other subjects. Em is a recent find for me & what a gem she is.

My Midlife Fashion - A daily outfits blog. Jane is a great source of inspiration for me. You'll see  lof of animal print - tastefully done & expect to want to buy EVERYTHING she shows.

Write Like No Ones Watching - Another blog I only discovered a couple of weeks ago. Another one with a mix of topics including parenting, beauty , cookery & so much more. Charlotte is such a lovely gal & a pleasure alway to read her blog posts.

So, there we have them. I hope you will decide to check them out. 

Thanks for reading
Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment