Tuesday 3 February 2015

January Purchases

This post brings you my purchases for January. The 1st 3 items are online purchases & the rest is from my trip to Gunwharf Quays so as they are outlet shops I am struggling to find any links. 

Anyway starting with the online stuff & you would have seen this already when I blogged about it in Spring Fever.

I was wondering whether I should order the navy one instead as I was thinking it may be a better option. However I stuck with the green & I am glad I did. The website makes it look quite deep in colour but actually it is a lot more pale & even nicer.

Holly Hobo - Oasis £34

I've been wanting some Burgundy jeans or leggings for ages but struggle to either find some I like or in the right size. Next came up trumps with these denim leggings though in grape.
Pull-On Denim Leggings - Next £18

I decided I needed some more brown things in my closet - I have no idea why other than I actually don't have a great deal of. It was a struggle to find much actually especially as I wanted just a plain brown top & as basic as poss. Joe Browns were the only ones to tick the boxes. It comes in loads of other colours too 

Versatile Long Sleeve Top - Joe Browns £14.95.

Now we move on to the outlet purchases. As I said I have not got the links so it really is just showing you what I got. Sorry.

I have wanted to replace my Cath Kidston purse for a while & after a look 1st in radley & at 2/3 other places I settled on this one back at Radley :-). So cute. I will always have a soft spot for this cute little doggy friend.
Radley purse - Originally £55 , I paid £22.

This bag was bought to replace an old black New Look one that I use for dog walking & the school run. Just big enough for keys, phone & poop bags! They don't have this blue one on the website but they do have it in a red spot though.

Cath Kids bag - Originally £12, I paid £8.

My next stop was Gap & I can't find any of these on line at all & can't even remembered what I paid.


There were lots of these t shirts. Other place name sin other colours but i wanted this New York one & with it being teal as well this appealed even more.


Last stop Clarks & like the trousers I have also been searching for some burgundy boots. Sorry no link yet again!! 

These were £31.99. I can't remember what they were before but I know I was happy with the saving.

So that brings the January haul to end. A little bit of a dud for links for which I apologise again.

See you soon
Amanda x


No comments:

Post a Comment