Tuesday 3 March 2015

February Purchases

I was lucky once again to find myself with some retail therapy time on Saturday. Just lil ole me on my own & despite what was a very wet day - not helped buy forgetting to pop your coat in the car & not even possessing an umbrella either - I had a jolly good time.

Here is what I came home with. 

Starting with H&M ...

I really love the jeggings range at H&M. Not only are they really comfy but at £12.99 a bargain too. Today i went for these in Dark Green but they do several other colours too.

Superstretch Treggings - £12.99
Me not modelling the Superstretch Treggings as well as the model on the website.

I also adore their basic knitwear range. Always room for more in my wardrobe.
Fine Knit Cardigan - £9.99.

I then headed to Debenhams. There was 20% bags ( not sure how long this runs for I'm afraid) & so I thought i would see what was there. I actually ummed & ahhed over this bag so went & had a coffee to mull it over. In the end I really could not resist & home it came with me - it was the only one on the rack & it was still there when I got... I'm not the only one who would see this as a sign surely? 
Fiorelli Tan Medium Grab Bag- Usually £55 but £44 with the 20% off. 
neither photo shows the actual colour. Its much darker than my own pic but not as orange as their photo shows.

Also 20% off jewellry. I don't really need necklaces of this colours as have loads but I don't earrings ....
Necklace / Earrings || Butterfly by Matthew Williamson Usually £15 I paid £12. Sorry I can't find the link.

Perfume was another thing I was looking for as I am now down to just one bottle by Chloe so wanted to add another one. I tried loads but this one from DNKY stood out the most...although this one by Thierry Muglar came in at 2nd place so I may have to invest in that too some other time.
DKNY Delicious Delights Dreamsicle Eau De Toilette. 10% off the full price.

I can never quite resist Primark. Found these highwaisted jeans & they are almost a really good fit. At £13 I am very pleased , although of course test of time will tell how good they really are.
They are really comfy.

I got another necklace...
A bargain at £1.50!

Last stop was M&S. i am not a fan of the flares as I think they look awful on me but I wanted to try the look on a smaller scale. The boot cut is an old favourite of mine & these fit me so well. I always seem to get on very well with M&S jeans. 
Indigo Slim Bootleg Denim Jeans. or in Indigo
I can't remember if I got the dark indigo or normal indigo... my age, sorry!

 It was only when I go home though that I realised I had not taken any photos to show you of other things I liked but did not try on. I am a failure as a fashion blogger...!

Anyway we have now come to the end.

Have a wonderful Tuesday.

Amanda xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment