Thursday 2 April 2015

March 2015 Purchases

This month there seems to have been quite a lot of spending going on. Although only a couple of items are clothing. The rest is things for the home, some to replace old things & many because I just liked the look of them. It is nice to begin Spring with my house looking a little newer in places.

Some you will have seen if you follow me on Instagram or are a friend of mine on Facebook. Or you can follow me on Twitter too.

I'll start with the clothing as , like I said there is not much of it.

All came from Next.

Fringed Sweater in Aqua £28. Also in White.
I got this in a small. I am a 14/16 right now & although I did not try a bigger size they did look like that would swamp me. The small is just right especially with my on going weight-loss plans.
Sleeveless Utility Shirt in Grey £22 to £24. 
Woven Trim Cardigan - £18. It's actually a blue marl although looks grey marl in the photo.
This is no longer on their website. 
Sparkle Top in Khaki - £18

Staying with Next for these next 3 items.

I decided Finley needed his bedding updates. Love these as they will do him for many years to come.
2 Pack Blue Check Bed Set - £32.
I've been wanting some new tableware for ages. Very fussy though I am , until I saw these in Next. You'll notice a heart theme as usual.

12 piece Love dinner set - £40

I adore this ornament. 
Ceramic Family Ornament - £12.

Moving on to Wilkos now.


This fits in well & always useful having the date at hand sometimes!
Country Classic Calender - £8.99

More bedding , this time for our bed. Not really needed but thought it such a fab addition for spring I couldn't resist & the price at least did not break the bank.
Stitch In Time Duvet Set - From £14 for a single duvet plus matching pillowcase.

Hubby & I had a trip to Ikea at the weekend - yes we have lost the plot but can only go when Hubby has the time. Anyway we needed to pick up some of the Trofast system for Finley's room & I couldn't resist everything else that went in the trolley! 
Notebook £1.50 ( Fullfoljqa)

Not sure what I will do with these vases yet, maybe on my dressing table to be useful.
Ensidig vases - £1 each.

All the You Tubers seem to have these plant pots to pop their make up brushes in. I got 2 as not sure whether 1 will be enough. I have some serious sorting out to do not only on my dressing table but the chest of drawers that acts as an overflow!

Skurar Plant pots - £1.90 each.

You can never have too many tealights! The green apple ones are for the tealight holder you will see in a mo! 
Glimma ( white) £1.75
Sinnlig ( green) £1.35

I look forward to using this!
Rotera Lantern - £2

Here comes more hearts ...
Sockerkaka heart cake mold - £5.

Another childless shopping trip took us in to TK Maxx where I fell in love with this casserole dish...
Heart casserole dish - £9.99

Then this handy storage spinney thing ( technical huh?!!) for my make up.
Storage "thingy" - £12.99

I don't go to Store 21 often but they do some lovely bots & pieces for the home at reasonable prices.
This heart was just £2 in the sale , although i think it was only about £4 anyway so a steal either way.

Then because my old bedspread needed updating I picked up...
...this lovely throw for £12 ( should have been £19.99 but was 30% off.)

Last stop The Range for this lovely mirror.
Triple Step Pewter Mirror - £22.99

So I suspect Hubby is glad that it is nearly April & that I may spend a bit less!!!

What have you been buying in March?

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment