Monday 15 September 2014

Product Empties #14

It possibly does not look it here as I seem to be doing my Empties every month but it has to be said this month has been quite a bit slower. I still have 11 products ready to be binned so lets get going.
I got a bit fed up of the Tropical scent Batiste Dry Shampoo & thus fancied a change. I find so many just don't do as good job as the Tropical & the smells can be hit & miss too. With the Cool & Crisp fresh I will say it was a nice subtle scent that I carried round with me. However, I don't think it helped my hair much. Whilst I can go a good day maybe 2 with the tropical one, with this one it made my hair looking like it needed a good wash within a few hours. back to Tropical it is then! 

I love everything about the Gentle Eye Make Up Remover from Clarins. It does a fantastic job of removing even the stubbornest of mascara. It does not sting my eyes & it smells beautiful. It will be a repurchase at some point in the future!  

St Tropez Gradual Tan Everyday Body Mousse is for sure my go to Fake Tan. Considering until this year I didn't do fake tan at all, to go & find one I can't live without is amazing.It doesn't streak, which was a major factor for me & so easy to apply. I use a mitt because I know without giving it a go using my hands would be a disaster. The smell is not great but comparing it to others its actually quite subtle.

I got this nail polish remover ages ago from Space NK I think. I cannot find it anywhere now other than in tissue form. HERE. Its a really great remover but actually no better than much cheaper ones ( this was something like £13 if I remember.) Its one of those where you press the cotton round down on the nozzle, which did make me use less each time. It's Acetone free which is a huge plus for many. The packaging is great too.
I did find some on eBay which is less than i paid. I don't think I would get it again. Whilst it ticked a lot of boxes , it didn't impress me anymore than my cheap Boots one! 

This Caudalie Beauty Elixir came in a set with other items. Its a 30ml bottle & I certainly would not have paid for the 100ml as I didn't think it was that great. I tended to use mine as a face spray for the warmer weather. Not impressed at all though.

This has to be my favourite foot cream. The Body Shop Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue does a fantastic job & I miss it now it is gone. I will be getting some more very soon I hope as I am totally not liking the Origins one I am currently using.

Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream . Hmm. It came in a gift bag. I doubt I would use it otherwise. It was not bad, just not for me. Smelt a bit old lady to me...sorry! 

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder. This is my current go to powder. Mine is in Warm Beige. I have another not opened yet as I am making myself use another from Bourjois ( which was my old favourite.)  

This came in a big set at Xmas. I can't say No7 Body Wash blew me away though. I am known for using shower gels quickly but this seemed to only cover not even a weeks worth. Smelt pleasant enough & I would use it if it was bought for me but I can't say I would rush to buy it for myself.   

The Body Shop Olive Shower Gel . This is 2nd of the small bottles I had. As before it smelt nice enough & washed well. I wouldn't buy it again for myself though. Like the No7 this particular scent I would only use if someone bought it for me. 

I am GUTTED this is finished. I got mine from eBay. Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Sea Island Cotton Shower Gel. IT SMELLS AMAZING! I need more. It washes really well & the scent lingers for hours.

Anyway, that is all my empties for this time. I am sure I will be back soon with more!

Amanda x


No comments:

Post a Comment