Saturday 12 July 2014

Face Of The Day 11|07|14

I always seem to forget to include what I primed my face with. Today I used Nars Light Optimizing Primer. It has an SPF of 15 which is always a good thing. This is my 2nd tube of this as I love it so much & even this is not got far to go. At the price it is , it may have to wait a while before a repurchase can happen!


Clinique CC Cream in Medium & Nars Concealer in Honey. Both applied with Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge ( my 1st use today so the jury is still very much out!)
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder applied with Real Techniques Setting Brush.
Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara in Dark Brown.
Naked Basics ( shade Naked 2) applied with Real Techniques Shading Brush.
No7 Lash Adapt Mascara.
Maybelline Bronzing Powder with Blush applied with Real Techniques Blush Brush.
Soap & Glory Glow All Out  applied to cheek & brow bone with Real Techniques Stipple Brush.
Maybelline Lip Colour in Absolute Plum.


Soap & Glory Glow All Out.


No comments:

Post a Comment