Saturday 2 November 2013

Product Empties #3 | Part 1 | Body & Hair

I can't believe I have enough empties to do yet another post. Not only that there are so many that I have divided it all up into 3 parts again as otherwise it would be one very long post.

Part 1 is body & hair care.


Starting at the back left

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical. We all know I go though tons of this & that I love it! Would repurchase & do so all the time as it is usually on offer somewhere. Available Boots, Superdrug, Tesco etc etc.

Dove deodorant . I go through loads of these too. I have a grapefruit & lemongrass one here as well as a pomegranate & lemon verbana one. Both very nice. Will always buy these again. 

Bath & Bodyworks shower gel in Mango Manadrin. 250ml. A shop not here in the UK so I went to eBay to find them. I ordered this one as I love the mango scent. Really nice. I was sure to start with as I did not think it foamed up well. However the scent lasts for ages & it doesn't over power at all.

Cussons Carex Strawberry Laces Handwash. A bit random but as we go through a tons of this I thought I would throw it in too. What is not to love. Does the job it needs to do & it really does smell of strawberry laces too. 

Daisy Marc Jacobs Shower Gel. A 75ml tube I got in a gift set with the perfume. This took me just a week or so to use up. Love it. The link shows the 100ml tube.

Soap & Glory Heel Genius. The smell of this is not nice however it works amazingly. As someone who suffers with the horrid dry skin etc I am always in need of a decent foot cream. This did not disappoint & as it was for my feet I did not exactly have to worry about the smell.

Lastly - Heel to Toe soothing heel treatment. I cannot find this online at all. Sallys do the Heel to Tie range but I can't see it so maybe it is not available anymore. Either way i was not impressed. I bought this in a bundle of other things so actually it only cost about 50p . I did not see it do much in the way of solving my cracked heels & what it did do seemed to take a while. It was only a 60ml bottle so I used it but no way would I buy it again( that's if you can!)

Thanks for reading. I'll be back in a day or 2 with part 2 ( skincare.)
Amanda xx




No comments:

Post a Comment