Wednesday 7 August 2013

Random Outfit|Hair|Face|Nail Of The Day

 

Thursday 1st August 2013
Dress from Primark ( I bought early this year in the sale so I don't think it will still be in store.)

Make up :- 
Eyeshadow- Maybelline colour tattoo in On & On Bronze, 
Lipstick - Maybelline Superstay 24hr dual ended lip colour in Forever Heather
Mascara - Rimmel Scandeleyes in Extreme Black
Bronzer - Rimmel Natural Bronzer ( 025 Sun Glow) 
Blush - Bourjois Little Round Pot in Rose Coup De Foudre 


 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Saturday 3rd August
Dress - New Look
Shoes - Next. They are no longer available though. I found these over at Marisota though which I thought quite similar.
Nails - MUA Love Hearts in Love U 24/7 Look at this post for the link
Bow - New Look in a set of 3. 
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday 3rd August
Top - Boden. I bought this from eBay.THIS is a similar style although the sleeves are longer. 
Trousers - La Gear. I got these years ago but there are always the same sort of thing available all over.

That's all from me today.
Thanks for reading
Amanda xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment