Friday 7 February 2014

Current Go To Make-Up.

First of all I want to apologise for this terrible photo. I have absolutely no editing skills & so find it hard to get photos to go on here using the extra large setting as I find it then over runs the page. I am planning on doing some proper research into making better edited pics as I think they would make all the difference to most of my blog posts.

Today anyway I am bringing you my daily make-up. This is a winter edition though as come the warmer months you can forget foundations & bronzers. I will do an updated one for the summer anyway.


So the base for my face right now is done with Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in Nude (150.) I loved this when I 1st got it but not so much now. It does cover really well but think the shade is maybe not so right for me atm. However, there is not a huge amount left so thought I would get it used up.
Then I use the Light shade ( 2) concealer from Collection. Love this. I use under my eyes as well as any parts of my face that could do with a little help. It blends in perfectly. 
Then to go on top I am loving Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Warm Beige ( 006.)

Next I do my eyes. Starting with the Rimmel eye shadow primer. After this dries I will pop on my eye shadow. usually from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. Mascara of choice right now is Thick & Fast Super Volume from Soap & Glory.

I then usually do my lips as I tend to use lip colours that need to dry before I can put on the top coat. I alternate between  Maybelline Superstay 24 hours in Forever Heather & Avon Plump & Stay in Rosey Resistance.

Whilst waiting for my lips to dry I will apply a bronzer, blusher & illuminator. My choices of the moment are Estee Lauder 5 Tone Shimmer Powder, Nars Blush in Orgasm & MUA shimmer kisses. This is meant to be a blusher but I tend to use it  as an illuminator.

Then apply the top coat to my lipstick & use a fixing spray to my face. I use several so I am not including those.

That's all then folks. As I say later this year I will if wanted an updates version for the summer months , along with skincare & bath stuff if they have changed much by then.

Amanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment