Saturday 10 May 2014

Joe Browns || My Order

Morning My Lovelies

My order arrived at the weekend from Joe Brown's & this excited me very much. With the Brighton haulage of that day too I had a mammoth trying on session. 


Gorgeous Garden Party Dress - This was my total favourite I saw from that 1st sighting in the booklet I got. I still adore it. I do not do it the justice of the model of course. The flow of the skirt is amazing. It is longer on me of course because I am so short , as we all know. However, I don't mind this as I think I a bit old for belt like skirts!

Pura Vida Dress - Firstly, sorry for the state of my hair/face. I was about clothes trying on tired out by this point. This very nearly went back. It is a pretty dress but does not look as nice in the flesh as on the website. I also think I could have sized down. However, thinking again  with a bit of tweaking I actually quite like it.

Fabulous Floral Wedge - These are as lovely in real life as the website. Excuse my horrid feet shot in the 2nd photo but my poor feet were tired out after a day in Brighton. I am debating putting these away to save for the holiday.


Thank you for reading
See you again soon 


No comments:

Post a Comment